UTI Prevention – Ready to break the cycle and prevent UTIs rather than just treat them?
Complete UTI prevention is possible. When you get chronic UTIs, you know the horror of the symptoms that are the start of a UTI. The next 4 hours are spent frantically contacting your doctor, going to the pharmacist, and waiting for relief after your first dose of antibiotics. Using all three Uqora products will ensure you have done all you can to prevent a UTI. By using all three products you are getting rid of any old bacteria which may be lurking in your system. You are preventing new ones from entering and you are restoring the natural vaginal “microbiome”. The microbiome is made up of the microorganisms that naturally live in the vagina. When balanced, the microorganisms live harmoniously and the vagina is healthy. Certain things can disrupt the balance of the microbiome by killing good bacteria or raising the vaginal pH.
Prevent UTIs with Uqora
Try Uqora—an effective way to prevent UTIs. It’s not made with cranberry, and it’s not antibiotics. Drink Uqora Target to flush out UTI-causing bacteria. Take Uqora Control daily to break up biofilm, which can cause recurring UTIs. Uqora Promote will boost the good bacteria your body needs to prevent UTI’s, thrush, and bacterial vaginosis.
What habits help prevent UTIs?
While most UTIs are treated with antibiotics, they’re not a great long-term solution. As more bacteria become resistant it is important to use antibiotics less frequently. Below are some ways you can reduce your risk of getting UTI’s.
- Stay hydrated. Urination is your body’s best natural defense against UTIs. Urine flushes bad bacteria out of your urinary tract.
- Urinate immediately and fully. Go to the bathroom as soon as you need to. Always wipe from front to back.
- Avoid baths if you’re especially prone to UTIs and opt for showers instead.
- Urinate soon after having sex. While intercourse itself doesn’t cause UTIs, bacteria can easily find their way up to your urinary tract during the act.
- Wear cotton underwear for maximum breathability. Synthetic fabrics are irritating to the vulva and they tend to trap moisture near, which creates a haven for bacterial growth.
- Evaluate your birth control options. Diaphragms, condoms, and spermicidal jelly can all increase your risk of developing a UTI.
- Put down the douche. Douching can upset the bacteria in the vagina, which can lead to UTIs.
- Improve your diet. Try to avoid or limit having items that increase your bladder pH, like sugar, caffeine, alcohol, dairy products, red meat, and other animal protein, fish, corn, wheat, and starchy vegetables like potatoes. It’s also helpful to reduce eating processed and pre-packaged foods.
- Get your hormone levels checked. Especially if you are post-menopausal or have a history of hormone imbalance. When estrogen levels decline, women are more susceptible to urinary tract infections.
- Opt for natural UTI prevention products. The Uqora complete kit gives you the most protection to fight UTI’s.
Complete UTI prevention is possible but may be challenging
The complete kit gives you the most protection to fight UTI’s. Uqora Target is a simple, over-the-counter drink mix that can help you fight off bacteria. Improving urinary health when you need it most, like after sex or prolonged exercise. Our active ingredients help flush out bacteria and hinder bacteria from sticking to the urethral wall. For daily protection from recurring UTIs, try Uqora Control, which helps break up bacterial biofilms. Keep in mind, UTI prevention will be more difficult for people who are naturally more prone to UTIs. But no matter your circumstances, these habits can help your body boost its natural defenses against urinary tract infections.